Views:18 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-12 Origin:Site
With the development of medicine, people gradually realize the harmfulness of aluminum. Aluminum is not only required by the human body, but also harmful to the human body. In 1989, the World Health Organization officially identified aluminum as a food contaminant. When the content of aluminum in the human body is too high, it will affect the absorption of elements such as phosphorus, barium, iron and calcium in the intestine. The formation of insoluble aluminum phosphate in the intestine is excreted with feces, and phosphorus deficiency affects the absorption of calcium (not enough calcium phosphate), which can lead to osteoporosis and prone to fracture. Over-aluminum in the body has adverse effects on the central nervous system, digestive system, brain, liver, bone, kidney, cells, hematopoietic system, immune function, etc. It also interferes with the acid-base balance in pregnant women, causing ovarian atrophy and affecting the fetus. It grows and affects the metabolism of phosphorus and calcium in the body. The accumulation of aluminum in the brain and skin will also accelerate the overall aging process of the human body, especially in reducing the elasticity of the skin and increasing wrinkles. In recent years, it has been found that the occurrence of Alzheimer's disease is also related to the excessive intake of aluminum.
The main ways of aluminum intake in people's lives:
1. food. Aluminum-containing food additives are common in alum and soda in fritters, aluminum salts in oil cakes, fans, and jelly. The baking powder and leavening agent of aluminum-containing food additives are often used for steamed steamed buns, flower rolls, cakes, puffed small foods (shrimp strips, cheese strips, tornadoes, pea crisps). Among the various foods monitored, flour contributed a maximum of 44% to all people's aluminum intake; the main source of dietary aluminum intake for Chinese children aged 7-14 was puffed food.
2. aluminum products. Aluminum or aluminum alloy products such as aluminum pans, aluminum pots, and aluminum pots, especially when seasoned with vinegar for cooking, increase the dissolution of aluminum. The aluminum content of the canned beverage bottles is also quite high.
3. Medicines and drinking water. A water purifying agent made from alum or other aluminum salts, a drug.
Anti-aluminum poisoning, should pay attention to life.
(1) reduce the inlet route of aluminum, such as eating less fritters, drugs to treat the stomach try to avoid the agent of aluminum hydroxide.
(2) Foods that are packaged in aluminum products.
(3) Use aluminum products in a controlled manner to avoid prolonged contact between food or drinking water and aluminum products.