Welcome To Our Company
china  中文
You are here: Home » Support » FAQ
  • Q Are you a factory or trading company?

    A Yonghua Chemical Co.,Ltd.,is an industry and trade integration enterprise.
  • Q Do you have your own brand name?

    A We have our own brand-Labor.
  • Q Can you accept customized products? Can you provide OEM service?

    A Both customized products and OEM service are available.
  • Q Is there a MOQ? What is it?

    A The MOQ for non-hazard chemicals are 400 bottles and 800 bottles for hazardous chemicals.
  • Q Can you provide samples before placing a full order?

    A In general, we can provide 50-100g  samples for non-hazard chemicals.
  • Q How can I pay?

    A We can accept both T/T and L/C.
  • Q How about the ETD?

    A The non-hazard chemicals will be delivered in 20 days after we get the advance payment and the hazardous chemicals will be in 35 days.
  • Q Which kind of license do your company have?

    A We have passed ISO 9001,ISO14001,OHSAS 18001.
  • Q How do you ensure the product quality?

    A We have a complete quality control system, a professional laboratory team to test the quality of the product and trace the source.
  • Q Can I buy hazardous chemicals?

    A  Only qualified companies or agents  which have the relative importing license can purchase hazardous chemicals.




  Yonghua
  yonghua@yonghuachem.com
   Room B-1308, International Trade Center, No. 12 Huanghe Road, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province 


Be the first to know about our lastest products.

Copyright 2020 Yonghua Chemical Co., Ltd.